GFB introduces the NEW MORE POWERFUL G-FORCE II Electronic Boost Controller, Easy to Use and Unbeatable Value . The G-Force II has taken everything that was great about the original, and made it better! There are new features, existing ones have been improved, and most importantly, it’s even easier to use!
If you haven’t experienced the original G-Force, all you need to know is the G-Force II is the best value-for-money electronic boost controller out there. It’s not just for street use, even hard-core racers will find the revisions we’ve made ensure the G-Force can do what you need it to do!
• Touch screen interface with menu button - capacitive touch screen and new menu button make menu navigation exceptionally easy - no more pressing or holding multiple buttons!
• Choose your screen colours - 6 different button colour options to match your car's dash illumination
• New closed-loop correction boost control strategy – for the fastest possible boost rise rate and minimum boost drop-off at high RPM, the new closed loop logic helps prevent boost variations that can occur in different gears, RPM ranges and atmospheric conditions
• Controls boost pressures up to 50psi (3.45 bar) - still class leading performance!
• 6 boost presets, individually programmable – you can program 6 different peak boost pressures and rise rates, then select on-the-fly
• Improved scramble boost feature with auxiliary remote switching – scramble boost now uses a dedicated preset (instead of a percentage increase) so that peak boost, rise rate, and closed-loop control can be specifically tailored to suit your scramble needs. You can now lower OR increase boost pressure, AND change the spool-up rate, all at the press of a button
• New peak-hold display - shows the peak boost achieved after a boost run
• Remote input trigger - connect the remote input wire to a switch, button, or ECU output to change boost presets or activate scramble boost
• Real-time boost gauge, display in bar, psi or kPa - choose the display units to suit your preference
• Real time vacuum display – now shows manifold vacuum as well as boost
• Over-boost warning/cut – user adjustable warning to indicate if the boost pressure is too high and to cut the solenoid to lower boost and protect the engine
Speaking from experience, the key difference is how easy it is to use, and how quickly it can be set up compared to the original unit. Many of the changes are subtle, but all add up to a much better user experience. Many of the features have also been tweaked to open up new possibilities in the way boost can be switched for different purposes – not everyone will use these features, but we’ve included examples of what it can do to help inspire users to go a little bit further with it. For example, most people have heard of scramble, but very few people I know actually use it. The way we’ve configured it, scramble can be used in quite a few different ways to achieve outcomes that benefit not just racers, but daily drivers too.